Hi there, Ray here, and let me tell you something … I am on top of the world. Recently I have been waking up feeling alert and motivated, and I’ve been amazingly clear-headed and focused. Heck, I just got the first promotion that I’ve had in years. I solved a complex problem that our company has been working on for months to no avail—and I did it in an afternoon.
So would you believe that just a couple of months ago, my boss was threatening to fire me for negligence and a slew of mistakes?
What changed? Well, it all has to do with a little pill I take called Geniux. I am going to tell you all about it, but first I want to tell you a little bit more about what I was going through before. I am thinking that if you’re here reading this, you’ll be able to relate.
I work as a computer programmer at a defense firm. Every day my job requires a ton of creative thinking and problem-solving abilities. This is something that I have always been passionate about, and when I first got started fresh out of college, I was really good at it too. I was always excited to wake up in the morning and get to work. Oftentimes I was so focused that I wouldn’t notice it was time to leave until someone dropped by my cubicle and reminded me that it was 5 o’clock.
Over time, though, that changed. It seemed like every year that went by, I became less like myself. I started noticing the massive waves of fatigue first—that was only in my mid-twenties. Next I noticed was how hard it was to concentrate on my tasks. What I used to be able to do easily was now taking twice the effort. I started drifting behind schedule. Tasks that were supposed to take an hour took an hour and a half. Programs I could have written in a day took two. A project that with a one-week deadline would end up requiring ridiculous amounts of overtime.
All the while, my motivation was crumbling. Work was no longer enjoyable—just getting from hour to hour was becoming torturous. I was so tired all the time, and trying to write code was like struggling to think through a fog. Everything became hard. I swear I could see my IQ points falling into a black hole. I was completely miserable—and only 30 years old.
When my boss threatened to fire me over a missed deadline, that was it for me. It was time to make a change. No matter what, I needed to take my life back, reclaim my abilities. So I started looking into nootropics—and that search led me to Geniux.
What Is Geniux?
Geniux turned out to be the solution to all of my problems. As I mentioned at the beginning of this review, it’s a pill that I take. If you’ve ever heard of nootropics, you have an idea what it is. If you haven’t, a nootropic is a drug or supplement which boosts brain function.
In the case of Geniux, we are looking at a supplement. It is an herbal product with all-natural ingredients. That makes it much safer and healthier than any drug.
Have you ever watched the film or TV show Limitless? If so, all you have to do is picture NZT-48! Imagine if you could actually buy that. That’s Geniux, pretty much.
Not that I’m saying Geniux will actually make you a genius. That’d be a bit of a stretch. But it helped me to reconnect with the best of my potential and take it to the next level.
And for once in life, something in life is easy—all you have to do is take one capsule of Geniux every day on an empty stomach. I take it first thing in the morning. The supplement does the rest.
I would never suggest taking something without knowing what’s in it and how it works. Unfortunately I do not have the full list of Geniux ingredients, but I do know the key active ingredients:
- A-AKG: Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.
- A-KIC: Arginine Ketoisocaproate.
- OKG: Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.
- GKG: Glutamine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.
Those are the only ingredients I know are in the supplement, but I am pretty sure this is the extended list of all the other ingredients:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Alpha GPC
- Gingko Biloba
- Eleuthero Root
- Phosphatidylserine Complex
- St. John’s Wort
- DMAE Bitartrate
- Bee Pollen
- Acacia Rigidula
- Caffeine (Guarana)
As best I can tell from research, the most important ingredient in here is the bee pollen, which has a long history of use in Chinese traditional medicine. The Chinese use it to improve memory function. It also happens to be a great energy source, which means it can combat fatigue at the same time it enhances cognitive ability. On top of that, it is also a potent antioxidant.
You probably are familiar with at least a few of the other ingredients. Gingko Biloba for example is used in many brain supplements. Ample research supports it as an herb which can improve long-term memory. Caffeine also can improve cognitive function. What about some of the less common ingredients? Acacia Rigidula can provide us with motivation, and Alpha GPC can treat (and maybe even prevent) Alzheimer’s.
As you can see, all these ingredients are formulated to help you feel and function at your best, free of exhaustion, brain fog, and depleted willpower.
One more thing that makes Geniux awesome is what it doesn’t contain. The company states prominently on its website, “Geniux does not contain any unnatural manmade compounds or substances.”
So you don’t need to worry about what you are putting in your body. It is all natural and there are no weird additives!
Benefits of Geniux
- Clear up your brain fog. This is the #1 benefit of Geniux. If you are constantly in a brain fog, you know just what an awful feeling it is. Imagine if that fog could clear up and you could finally think and focus on concepts. It literally feels like a weight has been lifted.
- Learn better and faster. My job as a programmer requires ongoing learning and development. I pick up new concepts so much more quickly now. Visual learning is particularly enhanced, so whenever we draw diagrams of program modules, I find it much easier to understand what my teammates are doing—and to show them what I am doing.
- Improve long and short-term memory. Imagine if you not only could remember the name of that person you met yesterday, but that person you met three months ago. I’ve been having a much easier time retaining information both over the short- and long-term! No more lost names, no more lost keys, and no more lost coding skills.
- Boost your energy and fight fatigue. This is a huge day if you are suffering from low energy levels. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could wake up feeling refreshed, and actually stay alert all day? Geniux can make it happen.
- Focus with laser-like intensity. One of the worst things about brain fog is how it makes it absolutely impossible to concentrate. You would rather just let your mind drift—or not think at all. That is just a terrible feeling. When you take Geniux, you can actually concentrate again, and you can really home in on a task and block out everything else. And it feels effortless!
- De-stress. When you can’t focus or get your work done, you get totally stressed out. Geniux helps you get more done with less effort, so that is a very relaxing feeling. Plus, the ingredients fight stress directly, so all that tension doesn’t stand a chance.
My Geniux Experience
You already know Geniux worked for me, but now I want to tell you what the experience was actually like as it unfolded!
The First Day
Amazingly enough, this supplement started working from day one. I didn’t get the full effect right away, but a few hours after I took the first pill, I felt a little extra burst of energy I wouldn’t normally experience at that time of day. This gave me some motivation and helped me focus.
One Week Later
By this point I was certain that what I experienced on day one wasn’t a fluke, because it continued the next day, and the next. The effect got stronger each day. By the end of the week, I was doing significantly better at work. I was actually getting them done roughly on time, and my mind was drifting maybe half as much. I was a lot less fatigued. I even woke up on the morning of day seven without feeling exhausted. That was the first time that happened in years.
One Month Later
I would say that about three weeks in was when I finally started to feel “sharp.” The brain fog was largely gone by then, and by the end of week four, I barely noticed it. It literally felt like I had just sailed a ship out of a thick cloud bank into clear blue skies, sunlight, and calm seas. I could see the horizon and navigate with ease. And there was a gentle but insistent breeze in my sails—the renewed energy that Geniux had given me.
Work stopped being a grueling chore. I would look up at the clock and discover it was already afternoon. I began blazing through my tasks again. Not only that, but my understanding of the code had increased, and I was actually innovating solutions I never could have envisioned before, even when I was fresh out of college!
The effects of Geniux actually continued to intensify well into the second month—I probably still haven’t reached the peak of this supplement’s potential, which is amazing.
I am finally back to living my life. I have remembered something that felt like it belonged to a different life—I love my job. At the end of the day, I no longer want to just collapse and go to bed. I have renewed enthusiasm for my hobbies. Sometimes I even bring work home with me. It no longer drains me—it enlivens me. I feel like I am back on track to becoming the best version of myself. Like I said at the start, I am on top of the world.
One of the coolest things that happened was when other people started to notice the changes in me. That didn’t happen right away; people tend to be resistant to change, even positive change. But my boss walked up to me one day during the seventh week, and asked me what the heck I had done to myself. I asked what he meant, and he told me, “Seven weeks ago, I was getting ready to advertise to fill your seat after we fired you—and now I’m giving you a promotion. You’re not the same guy.”
Geniux actually helped me to save my job and my reputation. I can’t begin to say how good that makes me feel. I’m a trusted employee again, and soon I am going to be project manager!
Can Anyone Take Geniux?
I would say almost anyone could benefit from Geniux. Take it if any of the following describe you:
- You are lost in brain fog and miss being able to concentrate (or have never had the ability in the first place).
- You have chronic fatigue syndrome or something similar and need a way to overcome the fatigue.
- You have been using amphetamines or another nasty “solution” to the problem of low energy and brain fog. These aren’t real solutions; they will only cause more problems. Geniux is the safe, natural, healthy alternative.
- You want to enhance cognitive performance for any reason. You don’t have to have a problem to benefit! Anyone can benefit from a boost in brain power.
Be cautious taking Geniux if you happen to have a hormonal imbalance. Some of the ingredients (like St. John’s Wort) can have an influence on hormones. You need to do your research and make sure that influence will be in your favor before you take the supplement.
Tips & Tricks
Most Geniux reviews are overwhelmingly positive, but you will find some negative reviews. I believe that these reviews were left by customers who didn’t understand what they needed to do to get the most out of Geniux.
Here are my tips and tricks for success:
- Follow the directions. Take it on an empty stomach, not after you eat.
- Use it every single day and stick with it over the long term. The effects seem to be cumulative.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Geniux can enhance a healthy lifestyle, but it cannot replace one. Be sure you are getting your exercise as well as your rest and adequate sleep. Eat a healthy diet.
- Most importantly, go in with the right attitude. Nothing can actually transform you into a genius. All this supplement can do is help you to actualize your highest cognitive potential. And no, it will not work in seconds (the website promises this, but come on—I think they are exaggerating). But it will work given time. Just make sure you keep your expectations realistic. That way you can appreciate the results you do get. If they are anything like mine, they will be amazing.
- This supplement helps you in more way than one. It doesn’t just enhance cognitive function. It also gives you renewed energy and fights stress. It even improves motivation.
- Geniux helps with multiple areas of cognitive function. It improves memory and it helps you concentrate while clearing away brain fog. A lot of other supplements do just one thing or another.
- Geniux is 100% natural with no unusual additives.
- Geniux is side-effect free. I have never had a single problem taking this. It just makes me feel amazing.
- This supplement is fast-acting and the benefits are cumulative with long-term use. I recommend that you keep using it for months to get the full benefits.
- With Geniux, you can get your life back. Not only is my day-to-day experience of life enhanced with Geniux (I am enjoying life so much more!), but other people have recognized the improvements in my performance. Geniux helped me salvage my career.
- No, you will not become superhuman. But who cares? You didn’t actually expect that, did you? Smart pills are for smart people. So be smart—be realistic. Get your expectations in line. If you can do that, Geniux will help you.
- It costs a lot—at first glance anyway. I mean, compare the cost to what you’d pay for a bottle of Gingko and you may cringe. But considering that you are getting way more ingredients and way more benefits in these bottles, they are actually a steal in terms of value!
- The only true drawback I can think of is that I am not positive I have the full ingredients list. But considering everything I found is natural and scientifically backed, I feel reasonably confident recommending Geniux anyway. Plus, it’s not like I’ve had any side effects. It’s all been great.
How Can You Order Geniux?
Geniux is 60% off right now, so if you are thinking about ordering, now is your chance to get a huge discount. I wouldn’t stop to think about this one—that promotion isn’t going to be around forever. How can you order? Just click the link below. Thanks for reading my Geniux review and giving me a chance to help you out! If your results are anything like mine, your life is about to change!